Last Updated On: May 25, 2018
Visitors to our websites:
• Standard website traffic data. When you visit our websites or otherwise use our services, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. We also collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, carrier network and hardware settings), information about your physical location (such as GPS signals, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers), and information about your usage of an interaction with our services (including error reports, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites). This data allows us to provide you with a better user experience on our websites. For example, if you are accessing our websites from a non-English-speaking country, this data allows us to provide you with a localized and translated version of our websites.
• Cookies. We use “cookies” to enhance your use of our websites or other services. A “cookie” is a small amount of data, which include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Every device that accesses our websites is assigned a different cookie by us. Providing us with your information is always your choice. However, we may not be able to provide you with all the services or operationality you require on a Mundo Gamer website if you choose to disable cookies.
• Usage analytics. Our websites make use of industry-standard analytics frameworks, which track viewership and usage of our websites. Although these frameworks may receive your IP address, they do not provide any personal data to Mundo Gamer and are solely for the purposes of improving our websites.
Creators partnered with Mundo Gamer:
• Personal data required to execute a Content Provider Agreement. If you are a contracted creator with Mundo Gamer (also known as Content Providers or partners), or if you have applied to join our network, we collect additional personal data from you that is directly associated with you or that can be used to identify you. This personal data includes your contact information, such as your name, user name, address, phone number, and email. We require this data to issue an agreement to you, to meet legal and regulatory requirements, to provide you with important communications, and to verify your identity in the future should you need to contact us.
• Payment information. We also collect your payment method of choice. We use PayPal and other payment information you provide to us in order to provide you with payment for any services that you may provide to us in accordance with an applicable services agreement between you and Mundo Gamer.
• Date of birth.
Before permitting you to use any of our services, we also ask you to provide additional personal data we can use to verify your identity or manage risk, such as your date of birth.
Mundo Gamer’s services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We take children’s privacy seriously, and encourage parents to be aware and involved in the online activities of their children at all times to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission. We do not knowingly collect the personal data of minors without parental consent.
• Correspondence. We keep records of correspondence with our contracted Content Providers. Correspondence with Mundo Gamer is conducted through ticketing systems, email, or online chat mechanisms. We record this information to ensure adequate levels of service are being provided per your agreement with Mundo Gamer.
• Content performance data.
When you partner with Mundo Gamer, your platform will begin providing us with performance data about your channel and videos. This includes revenue and viewership data. This data is required to calculate payment to you as per your agreement with Mundo Gamer.
If you are a member of a jointly-operated network (such as NBA Playmakers), we share this performance data with the joint operator as well (such as the NBA).
Creators represented by Mundo Gamer in additional revenue opportunities:
• Creator profile data.
To effectively represent you in additional revenue opportunities (such as branded entertainment opportunities and mobile apps), Mundo Gamer creates and shares promotional materials about your channel with third parties who may be interested in working with you. This requires collection of data about your channel, such as the reach of your viewership, demographics of your audience, and a brief profile about you and your channel.
This information is collected from a variety of sources, including third party analytics tools and information you have shared with Mundo Gamer.
• Content performance data. If we execute an additional revenue opportunity between yourself and a third party, we will share performance data with that party. The performance data we share will only be related to the opportunity in question.
Creators not contracted with Mundo Gamer:
• Public channel or video metadata. If you make public your channel and content on digital platforms, we scan and catalog the metadata you have posted publicly. This is similar to how search engines index your content.
• Correspondence with Mundo Gamer. We keep records of correspondence via email, our ticketing systems, online chat, and other means. We record this data for auditing purposes, to ensure effective communications, and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Users of our network-exclusive products:
• Authentication data. We keep data required to authenticate and verify your identity prior to use of our products. This is to ensure you meet the requirements for access of this product, as well as to prevent unauthorized use of your account or credentials.
• Metadata you have provided during use of the product. Many of our products ask you for information to improve the quality of your profile, or enhance your experience with the product. For example, some of our products may ask you about your channel’s interests or topics.
• Channel analytics. Some of our products collect performance analytics about your channel. This allows these products to provide you with enhanced reporting, analytics, and optimization operationality.
• If you consent to such disclosure. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal data, such as confidential medical facts, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs or sexuality, or banking or other sensitive financial information. • To effect, administer, service, process or enforce a service that you request or authorize. • To enable additional revenue opportunities, such as branded entertainment campaigns or mobile apps, we may share your influencer profile with third-party brands. • To enable value-add services, we may share data with the third-party service provider so they can verify your partnership with Mundo Gamer. • To enable you to join our jointly-operated networks (such as NBA Playmakers), we may share your channel information and performance data with that joint operator (such as the NBA). • To protect the confidentiality or security of Mundo Gamer, our records or our users. • To protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability. • To resolve a dispute with you or an inquiry from you. • To persons acting on your behalf in a fiduciary or representative capacity. • To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request to comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation, or subpoena or summons by governmental authorities.
We share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information (that is, information that cannot, by itself, be used to identify a particular individual or user) with our third-party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, and/or partners, such as advertising and marketing partners. For example, we may share such information to show trends about the general use of our services, to improve the design and content of such third parties’ respective offerings, to deliver more relevant marketing messages and advertisements, to enable us to personalize your Internet experience, and to perform analytics.
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information that we collect from unauthorized access. We use industry accepted procedures and systems to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. In addition, we use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the services. These vendors have been selected for their high standards of both physical and technological security, including ISO and SSAE16 certifications, as well as satisfying EU-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data transferred from the European Economic Area (EEA) to the US. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
If you are logged-in, it is advisable that you log out of your account at the end of every session and not leave a logged-in account unattended for any period of time, particularly if you use a shared computer or device.
We maintain your personal data so that it is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. We encourage you to contact us at privacy@Mundo Gamer.com in order help us keep our information current.
We comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also known as GDPR). Under this regulation, residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) can expect their data to be properly secured when transmitted outside the EEA. We only conduct such transfers of your personal data when mechanisms are in place to protect it. These mechanisms can include transfer to countries where an adequate level of protection has been established, or to organizations compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Mundo Gamer operates out of Canada, which is considered a country that provides adequate protections for personal data, as confirmed by the European Commission in Article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you in order to verify the information and its accuracy. Please note that there may be instances where access may be restricted as permitted or required by applicable laws, rules and regulations, including information that is subject to legal privilege and information relating to a third party. If applicable, we will advise you of the reasons for restricting access subject to any legal or regulatory requirements.
We take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal data that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete. If you want to verify the personal data we hold about you, please contact us at privacy@Mundo Gamer.com.
To avoid delays, please provide sufficient information in order to allow us to identify you and the specific information you are requesting. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to respond to your inquiry.
We comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also known as GDPR). Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) are entitled to rights regarding the collection, use, and protection of their data. These rights include:
• The right to access your personal data, and understand how it is collected and processed; • The right to rectify any errors or inaccuracies in your personal data; • The right to erase your personal data from collection or processing, where not in conflict with legal or operational requirements; • The right to restrict further processing of your personal data; • The right to receive exports of your personal data; • The right to object to the processing of your personal data; and • The right to exclusion from automated individual decision-making based on your personal data.
Residents of the EEA interested in exercising these rights may do so by contacting privacy@Mundo Gamer.com.